How can you keep the brilliance of a jewel intact?
We can only learn the art of jewelry care from Mattioli, a brand of excellence in the great international jewelry (but absolutely Made in Italy).
Here are the tips to preserve the beauty of jewelery:
- Do not treat the jewels with chemical and / or aggressive products.
- Remove jewelry before bathing. Attention also to the swimming pool or the sea: salt and chlorinated water can damage the colors.
- To store the jewels it is better to prefer soft bags or boxes.
- Contact a professional for cleaning gold jewelry.
- Do not use soap or chemicals to clean the pearls. Respecting its naturally porous structure, use only a soft, dry cloth.
- Precious stones are delicate: avoid blows and contact with chemicals. Also avoid sudden changes in temperature and prolonged exposure to the sun.
- For the cleaning of jewelry set with diamonds, it is better to consult a professional. For home cleaning, use a simple neutral Ph degreasing soap and warm water.
Here are the tips to keep the beauty of your Mattioli designer jewels intact ...
Find out more about the great excellence of Italian jewelry with Exclusive Brands Torino.